Friday, September 14, 2012
Today will be filled with running lots of errands - there are big things happening at church in our youth department and I'll be picking up a few things for the junior high room and a high school girls retreat that's coming up in a few weeks. I'll also be working on a pretty gray and yellow quilt that I don't know if I'll be able to part with! Then on Saturday Matt and I are bringing Ezra to a children's music class, and after that we're going to a birthday party for one of his little friends. I'm excited to get things done and then have some fun! After a few weeks of not reading any blogs I have to say it was really nice to check in with my favorites again. Here are a bunch I wanted to share with you...
- can't stop looking at this duvet cover
- can you feel it? fall is almost here
- print your own adorable bicycle note cards
- lots of mason jar love over here
- how to frost a scallop cake
- sew up a sweet mermaid doll
- what a sweet back to school tradition!
- dreaming of a studio space like this one
- build your own chalkboard city
- let's do ice cream!
- we made this Brussels sprout pizza last night and it was amazing!
Have a great weekend! Can't wait to see you again back here on Monday!