Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2020

tiny tiles III | another quilt for Lenora

My friend Jess's daughter recently graduated to a big girl bed so she needed a new quilt. Jess sent me a picture of the color inspiration for her room and asked me to make the tiny tiles quilt (a free pattern from Purl Soho) because she loved the last one I made. I had fun using up lots of scraps and little bits of fabric I've been saving. I used my precious Heather Ross snails on the back and bound it with - what else - scraps. I made my family drive all the way to Beavertail for pictures because it's Jess's favorite place in Rhode Island and I thought it would be a fun family adventure. It was, until Matt and Ezra got soaked by a wave and Ezra spent the rest of the afternoon airing his socks and sneakers on a fence in the sun. Then we got Tallulah's for dinner, another one of Jess's favorites. Next time she's on the East Coast we'll all go together!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...