Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

fox friends | a quilt for Easton

My cousin Jackie and her husband Jarrod recently welcomed their second son into their family so my mom, my aunt (also Jackie's aunt), and I made him a quilt. After seeing pictures of the baby's nursery on facebook I knew we had to make Elizabeth Hartman's Fancy Fox quilt. I pulled color inspiration from the crib bedding Jackie had chosen and we each made six or seven foxes in complementary fabrics from our stashes. I quilted it and my mom bound it and attached the label. Matt took these photos for us last Sunday before we visited baby Easton and family to deliver his quilt. We hope it keeps him warm this winter!

Jackie posted this picture the next day of Easton already enjoying his quilt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...