Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

wonky stars | a quilt for Kyle

One of my oldest friends recently welcomed her third baby into her family. Her husband plays guitar so I included guitar fabric and I used lots of white, blue, and gray. I included lots of other fun prints too, like typewriter keys, graffiti, and little fish that remind me of sardines. The quilt pattern is by Vanessa Christenson but I didn't use the pattern, I just figured it out and used scraps to get the look I wanted. The back is more scraps from the front, but I didn't get a picture of it. I quilted it with straight lines in a grid (big surprise!) and bound it in a black and white chevron. I hope Kyle loves his quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...