Pages

Monday, January 15, 2018

flower garden | a quilt for Susanna

Our friends Dawn and Andrew are welcoming their second baby girl into the world soon, so a pretty kitty quilt was in order. They have two cats and I made their older daughter a cat quilt so it only seemed right that their second daughter have one too. I had the perfect fabric, a charm pack of Posy by Aneela Hoey , so I combined that with a few other prints and solids from my stash to make a simple patchwork quilt. 
 The back is a strip of C+S gingham and a fun print by Suzy Ultman - I love the ice cream truck! I used it on the back of the quilt I made for Mykenzie too. It's just so good for a little girl.
 More grid quilting and scrappy binding, and that pretty much sums me up as a quilter lately. I can't wait to meet little Susie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...