Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Olive You | a quilt for Sienna

Edit: I gave this quilt to our friends Kerry and Matt when they welcomed their first daughter in 2015.

Here goes, quilt number two listed in the shop today! This quilt is the perfect size for snuggling up on the couch, watching chick flicks, and eating bowls of ice cream. It's made with beautiful fabrics that were inspired by the Greek island of Santorini. My favorite prints are the little olives :) I originally made this quilt for myself but as our house fills up with them I'm quickly realizing I can't keep them all so I've decided to let this one go. I wish I could give them all a home! Check out the listing here at the tiny hummingbird shop for all the details!
And please excuse my ponytail peeking out from the top of the quilt! Matt was trying to keep an eye on Finn as he played with the grill (parents of the year, I know) so he was a little distracted while he was taking these pictures for me :)

1 comment:

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...