Anyone else wondering where fall went? It's almost 80° here! We're not complaining though... we're soaking up the sun by playing tee ball in the yard. I hope the weather stays nice this weekend because we have a few outdoor activities planned... apple and pumpkin picking (finally) and a trip to the Scituate Art Festival. I'm also helping to lead a girls retreat tonight, so I'm sure I'm in for a late night! Tomorrow I'm hoping to do a deep clean of the house and then we're celebrating Matt's mom's birthday (check out last year's celebration right here). And if I can squeeze it in, I hope to finish this quilt. What are you up to this weekend?
- can you spare a minute or two? go here and vote for my mom's quilt... scroll down and check the box next to "Jodi's Sampler"
- did you know you can make an omelet in a Zip-loc bag?
- cool illustrations of J.Crew's Spring 2013 line
- one of the best things about fall: layering
- and how to relish autumn. on it.
- really cute care packages: one and two
- gah! an elephant on a bicycle! I want it.
- some thoughts on style. I concur.
- and some brilliant thoughts on getting ready for baby
If you have one, enjoy the long weekend, and I'll see you back here on Tuesday!
image via The Yard