Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

hello weekend

(image via merci beaucoup)

Last night I went to an event at The Dorrance with Laura and Hillary. We met some pretty cool people and I'm excited for some potential collaboration in the future. It feels like the weekend started early for me, but there's still lots to do around here before Saturday. Wondering what's going on? I'm helping my friend's mom and sisters throw a baby shower which is one of my all time favorite things because it combines two wonderful things: babies and parties. So excited for our menu, decorations, and of course, lots of lovely gifts! I'll share more next week. 

Here's a list of things that distracted me this week:
- a typewriter quilt is on my to do list
- this macaron coin purse is so cute and if I didn't hate working with zippers I would make a few
- what a sweet little picnic of love
- some tips on trying to avoid raising picky eaters
- wanna see some photos of Ezra with his friend, Fiona?
- wish I lived in the UK so I could use these Roald Dahl stamps, via a Cup of Jo
- the new Kate Spade collection is polka dot heaven
- would you try red beet and poppy seed muffins
- do you agree with this voicemail policy?
- have a listen to Everybody's Falling in Love by the Infamous Peeps and just try not to dance
- I love this hippo canvas (yes, even more than the giraffe canvas)

Hope you have the happiest of weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...