(image via The Material Review)It's late in the day but I have lots to do - mainly preparations for dinner with friends tonight while trying to calm what I think is a teething baby. (Clarification: I know Ezra is a baby, not sure if he is cranky due to teething, but maybe.) The highlight of my weekend just might be the grilled pizza that's on the menu tonight! I'm still trying to figure out dessert. The ice cream I had planned on making requires more than eight hours of chilling time and as it's now twelve noon, I don't think I have enough time to get it going. Hmm... while I try to come up with something quick and tasty, here's my list of links -
- I love this story of God's hand in this family's adoption process
- maybe Ezra would like to nibble on these crochet veggies
- check out this week's healthy change
- isn't this chalkboard banner great?
- I'm starting to collect ideas for Ezra's first birthday party (my baby is almost one! eek!)
- these lavendar scones would be the perfect addition to a weekend picnic
Here in Rhode Island we have a three day weekend due to a holiday not many other states celebrate (actually, I think RI is the only one!). I'm sure Ezra would be looking forward to three days with daddy if he had the ability to look forward to things. Have a great weekend!