Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

tiny tiles VI | a quilt for Vera

 

A little sister quilt to match big brother's quilt. I made this one for Vera, the brand new daughter of my friends Liz and Dante from Orangetheory, after making one for their son Luca a couple years ago. I used Purl Soho's tiny tiles pattern again - it's such a good one! I've probably made this quilt more than any other (I just counted - it's the sixth!). I love how it looks so different depending on the colors used, and it sews up so quickly! This one has lots of pinks, and I accidentally made an extra row so I put it on the back along with a pink on pink polka dot. And then I bound it in pink polka dots too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...