Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

twin bento boxes | quilts for Rosemary and Sylvia

 

I’ve had two cousins have sets of twins recently and I’ve learned that it’s so fun to make two quilts! These were extra fun because I was the only one who knew the babies’ gender (not even the mom and dad knew! They had a nurse call me!) so I had an exciting secret for months. I didn’t meet my self-imposed deadline of finishing by their birth so once the babies arrived I had my mom @dmmeenan help me with cutting and sewing so we could get the quilts done faster. These are mod bento box quilts (pattern by @filminthefridge) made with coordinating raspberry and coral toned fabrics from @beyondthebolt.ri. I hope Rosemary and Sylvia (aka Rosie and Sylvie) love them like I loved my baby quilt! We took the photos after brunch at @nicksonbroadway at the Wedding Cake House next door, and of course Rory had to jump in! I actually had Matt edit him out of the first shot 😏





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...