Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

tiny tiles V | a quilt for Luca

When friends from the gym I go to announced their pregnancy I didn't initially think of making a quilt for the baby because we're not that close and I thought it might be weird of me. Then I remembered that every baby needs a quilt and started sewing! I also remembered how much I valued everything people did for me when I had my babies, especially other moms. So I made the quilt and after Liz, Dante, and Luca were home recovering I texted her to ask what I could pick up at Seven Stars for them. Then I made a special delivery of lactation energy bites, cranberry nut loaf, and some pastries plus a quilt! Purl Soho's tiny tiles quilt pattern has never let me down! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...