Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

hello weekend

(image via blueflash)

Is anyone else excited to spring ahead this weekend? I can't wait to enjoy an extra hour of daylight each day. We have plans to take advantage of every second. Tonight we're hosting a pizza party with a few friends and I'm sooo looking forward to having a slice topped with chunks of pineapple. Then on Saturday I'll be celebrating the imminent arrival of a baby boy at my friend Karissa's shower. I'll share photos of the day (and the quilt!) next week. After that, Matt and I hope to head up to Providence to continue working on our collaboration. Fingers crossed that the weather cooperates. What are you up to this weekend?

- have a dessert habit? Here are some thoughts on kicking it.
- Matt is giving away a shoot! Find out how you can win here on his blog.
- loving this guide to flowers by color, via Hey Look
- these are some styling tips for the home that work for me
- can't wait to read The Flight of Gemma Hardy (Jane Eyre fans, take note)
- this is such a cute calendar for March!
- I love the idea of a parent child book club
- received a special gift this week - a necklace similar to this one from my friend Hillary's etsy shop, tello & rose
- aren't these primroses sweet?
- this recipe for sweet potato and quinoa salad sounds so good!

Happy almost spring! Here's hoping the weather gets the memo.

1 comment:

  1. someone asked my what gift I am most looking forward to receiving...answer, the handmade quilt by Tara.
    ..is it time to open presents yet?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...