Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2021

rainbows and sunshine | a quilt for Vada

 

Making this quilt was my escape from life for a week back in July 2020. Cutting out the pattern, cutting out the fabric, sewing (curves!), pressing, basting, quilting, binding, trimming. It was all meditative. My friend Rochelle is giving it to her soon-to-be-born niece and it makes me happy to think about a brand new baby girl snuggled up on a rainbow quilt. It truly is the little things that are getting me through lately. But the big things are still important! #wearyourmask #retrorainbowquilt [p.s. the lighting was really harsh in these photos because I was standing in direct sunlight and I didn’t edit them very well, whoops! I promise it doesn't give you an instant headache in real life.]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...