Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

a matryoshka mug rug | new in the shop!

Now that it's really officially fall here in New England I've been drinking mugs of tea morning, noon, and night! And there's nothing better than having a cute little mug rug to enhance your tea drinking experience. Or your hot chocolate or coffee drinking experience, whatever it is that warms you up and kick starts your day! I made my first mug rug for Ezra because he liked some fabrics I was using for a quilt and he wanted to make something with them. He chose the fabrics and I sewed them into a sweet little mug rug that he loves using. It's the perfect size for a mug and a cookie or two. I became addicted to making mug rugs and quickly made five or six more, including this dotty Russian doll one. This one already has an owner, but the rest are listed in my shop and available for sale! They would make perfect Christmas gifts, especially if you pair them with a cute mug and a Starbucks gift card or some homemade hot chocolate mix. As a special Christmas deal I'm offering 10% off the purchase of any mug rug! Enter MERRYMUGRUG at checkout to receive the discount. Visit the shop here to see all the mug rugs listed. Now let's go stuff some stockings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...