Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome Back

Wow, it's been a loooong time since I've been here! So much has changed since I wrote my last post, which I think was just over a year ago. For starters, I had another baby! Matt, Ezra, and I welcomed our little Finn Wilder into our lives on September 11, 2013, and he's brightened our world! Some other big things include selling Newport Wedding Glam and growing Blueflash so much that it's blowing up! We've been busy and exciting things are happening, so I hope you'll stick around to hear more soon. Among other things, we no longer have home internet, just internet on our phones now, and that's the main reason I haven't been blogging. It's rather inconvenient to type entire blog posts on one's phone! If any of you out there do it on the regular I give you a lot of credit! Anyway, for now, you can find me on instagram (I'm taracceleste), but I hope to be around a little more often. Blogging has been part of my life for a few years and I'd like to keep up with it a bit more, so thanks for hanging around here while I figure things out and regain my footing here. I've missed you!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Beautiful mug rug - glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congratulations on the new baby!!! That is so exciting! good to have you back

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...