Matt and I get a handle on everything over at Newport Wedding Glam. My first post went live yesterday which was fun, check it out here, if you'd like to see. Last night we had a little tea party with some friends (our tea parties always consist of tea and homemade ice cream... an odd combination but we love it) and I'm wiped because we didn't wrap things up until almost midnight. I'm taking today to do some last minute things for Matt's bridal show this weekend and other than that I hope to do nothing. What do you have going on?
- who can resist a little golden hippo?
- the cutest little card table play house
- how to eat a pomegranate, illustrated
- some really good thoughts on how to start new habits, with free printables! (which I'm already using)
- another great free printable, this one's a blog planner
- I love seeing local weddings on big blogs and this one in Jamestown is beautiful
- one week this month I'm making seven meals in seven days
image by River Luna via etsy