Matt and I get a handle on everything over at Newport Wedding Glam. My first post went live yesterday which was fun, check it out here, if you'd like to see. Last night we had a little tea party with some friends (our tea parties always consist of tea and homemade ice cream... an odd combination but we love it) and I'm wiped because we didn't wrap things up until almost midnight. I'm taking today to do some last minute things for Matt's bridal show this weekend and other than that I hope to do nothing. What do you have going on?
- who can resist a little golden hippo?
- the cutest little card table play house
- how to eat a pomegranate, illustrated
- some really good thoughts on how to start new habits, with free printables! (which I'm already using)
- another great free printable, this one's a blog planner
- I love seeing local weddings on big blogs and this one in Jamestown is beautiful
- one week this month I'm making seven meals in seven days
image by River Luna via etsy
Friday, January 4, 2013
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
We slept right through the beginning of 2013 last night and I have to say I don't regret it one bit. If you saw my post on facebook yesterday then you know that Matt (who launched a site redesign yesterday) and I recently bought Newport Wedding Glam, a blog dedicated to featuring the glamorous weddings and wedding service providers in Newport and greater Rhode Island. Matt and I have tons of ideas for the site and we're working hard to get things off the ground in the coming weeks, so we've been up pretty late most nights this past week and I knew we wouldn't make it to midnight last night. In fact, we didn't even try. Anyway, if you're planning a wedding in the Rhode Island area be sure to check out Newport Wedding Glam! And if you're a local vendor, feel free to contact us about advertising and membership in the Newport Glam Guide :) So that's our big news for the beginning of the year... wish us luck!