Monday, December 31, 2012

the tiny hummingbird | best of 2012


Another year gone by and once again I have big plans for the blog in this coming year. I didn't get around to everything I wanted to do around here in 2012, so hopefully 2013 will bring some shiny new things at the tiny hummingbird. Before we get in to all that, here's a look at the most popular posts from this year...

January - washi tape gift tags | February - DIY business cards | March - how to clean a cast iron pan | April - my new profile pic photo shoot  | May - a tropic Dutch baby | the most delicious breakfast | June - a day at the zoo & my big backyard | July - a very popular weekend post | August - I seem to have disappeared this month. Must have been all that preparing for Paris! | September - where to shop in Paris | October - what to do with Brussels sprouts | November - Ezra turns 2! A School Bus Birthday | December - craft night at Anthropologie

As always, thanks for reading! It means a lot that to me out of all the websites out there, you guys take a few minutes each day to come here. Here's to 2013 and all it holds!

2 comments:

  1. Tara, happy New Year and here's to hoping for the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the washi tape gift tags, I want to add one to my dog, Monkey's collar so he can be fancy :) hope you have the best new year. L& j @ www.cornwellfam.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...