City Dining Cards. Have you heard of them? Here's how it works - you purchase the deck of fifty cards for $20. Each card is good for $10 off a purchase of $30 or more at the restaurant on the card. That's it! Super simple. They just arrived in Providence a couple months ago and Matt and I were lucky enough to get a deck of cards in advance to try them out. So far Matt and I have been to Trinity Brewhouse and we had wicked good pizza and sweet potato fries. I know, odd combination, but we knew they would both keep Ezra happy. I can't wait to go to XO Cafe or Kitchen Bar next.
Sound good? Well, if you'd like to win a few cards here's what you need to do - check out the list of participating Providence restaurants and let me know where you'd like to go! Just leave a comment telling me what your favorite restaurant on the list is.
For extra entries leave separate comments for doing any of the following...
- subscribe to the tiny hummingbird.
- like City Dining Cards - Providence on facebook.
- share this giveaway on facebook.
- tweet about this giveaway.
- You have two days to enter this giveaway (closes Thursday, December 6th at midnight)
- anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure I know who you are and how to contact you!
- the winner will be chosen randomly and announced in this week's hello weekend post on Friday, December 8th
- winner must respond within seven days to secure the prize or an alternate winner will be randomly selected
I can't wait to hear where you'd like to eat! Good luck!