Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

hello weekend

So much is going on around here lately that I haven't had much time to think about this weekend yet! I do know that we have plants to visit La Salette to see the lights tomorrow night as long as the weather cooperates, and that on Sunday we're hosting a little blueflash Christmas party. I'm just starting to plan things for it now, so wish me luck!

On a different note, let's continue to remember the Sandy Hook community in our prayers.

To start off the link list, here's...
a small way to help
- another house tour that I love
- I want to make my own beeswax candles
- definitely adding tomato soup and grilled cheese croutons to my next menu!
- why didn't I think of making pom pom magnets before?
- did you know that feather slips exist? via ardor
- love these fun color block gift tags
this little girl's room is like a party every day
- I love the idea of giving just four gifts for Christmas

Have a great weekend doing all your last minute preparations for Christmas on Tuesday! Have a very merry one :) I'll see you back here soon!

image via gather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...