Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

hello weekend

We're laying low this weekend, getting over a cold (me) and a sinus infection (Ezra), or at least I hope we are! I'd like to get out for a couple hours tomorrow to pick out our Christmas tree, so hopefully we'll be well enough to do that. That's all for the weekend I guess! Before we get to the link love I just wanted to make sure you heard about my craft night at Anthropologie in a couple weeks... it's free, and you can check out all the details right here! Hope you can come!

This list is looooong. Clearly I loved the internet this week.
these Christmas decorations are the coolest (that pig!)
- one of the most personalized Christmas gifts you can give - a custom recipe illustration!
- spotted the coolest Christmas playlist 
- this terrarium kit would make a great gift for so many people I know, including me
- pretty much the cutest gift tags ever, and they're free!
- this get well kit is the perfect antidote for all those winter sniffles, in fact I could use one right now!
- found my calendar for 2013!
- a Boston home tour and am NYC brownstone tour. Love them both.
- definitely making this wood block nativity with Ezra
- printing this Christmas gift list and putting it to good use this weekend
- the prettiest pot of tea I've ever seen
- love this cool pallet wall in a nursery
- print up these perfect Roald Dahl quotes
- such a pretty and simple hostess gift

Oh, and I can't forget to announce the winner of the City Dining Cards giveaway - it's Jacklin! I'll be in touch soon to get your address so I can mail the cards to you.

Thanks to everyone else who entered! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are such lovely festive finds - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...