Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

a time to pray

I've rewritten this post so many times and I still don't have the words right, but as a mother and former teacher I can't let today pass by without writing about the tragedy that happened in Newtown, CT last week. I don't have anything new to add to the conversation. Just saying that I'm lifting the families of those lost up to God, praying for peace and hope and healing with tears falling and a heart that is broken for them. Psalm 56:8 says "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in Your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book." Our tears are sacred to God; He sees our heartache and longs to heal each one who is hurting. Join me in praying for the families and friends of the children and the loved ones of the adults whose lives were taken on Friday.

image via Associated Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...