Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

tea with Rose | Seven Stars

This stop on our tea tour was an unexpected one - Hillary and I didn't plan on meeting up until that morning, and the place we planned on having tea was closed! So we headed to nearby Seven Stars. Seven Stars isn't really known for its tea, but I love it just the same (the veggie sandwich! the chocolate croissants!) and ordered a hot cup of lemon ginger as well as a ginger biscuit. I usually stick with a hot chocolate (perfect for croissant dunking), but on a tea tour one orders tea.

So I shared my tea with Ezra, and he ate the entire ginger biscuit that was meant to be shared. Lemon tea is one of my favorites and this cup didn't disappoint. Now to decide on a place to visit next month. We've decided to meet for high tea somewhere... I'm thinking either Besos or The Spring Seasons Inn, if they're open. Any recommendations for us?

4 comments:

  1. I'm just learning on drinking teas. So far, just fruity ones. You should try and find a place that does a proper cream tea. I think you would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, Kim! I'll have to see if I can find someone doing British tea service around here.

      Delete
  2. Adorable photo of the little one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, Ezra. Look at those big baby blues

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...