Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

snickerdoodle pumpkin ice cream sandwiches

Over the weekend I made pumpkin ice cream which was delicious on its own, but then I had the brilliant idea to make snickerdoodles, too, and then make them into ice cream sandwiches. Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of my delicious creations but then I did some googling and found that I wasn't the first person to dream up this yummy combination of fall flavors. Nope, not even a little bit. So the photo isn't mine, but the recipe combination is - pumpkin ice cream with chopped candied ginger and bittersweet chocolate chunks sandwiched between two giant snickerdoodles. Try it. They're amazing.

image via chow

2 comments:

  1. Oh delish! I might have to try this after I finish (still) digesting Thanksgiving food

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! Pumpkin ice cream sounds delicious!

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...