Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

hello weekend

We're heading home today from a trip to Pennsylvania (business for Matt, leisure for me and Ezra - more on that next week!) but before we head back to RI we're stopping at the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. Any other area recommendations for the area? This family loves to eat so somewhere good for lunch would be wonderful! Once we're home I have a mountain of laundry to do, but after that I'm planning on getting a head start on a quilt for a friend's baby and then working a little craft for our Christmas tree. On Saturday we're going to The Locals for brunch and then in the afternoon I'll be attending my first meeting of the RI Modern Quilt Guild! I'm so excited for this weekend I can hardly stand it. Do you have anything fun going on? Hope so!

- here's a fun giant advent calendar, and a small one in a jar
- is it possible that these are the best brownies ever?
- can't stop looking at the images of this gorgeous party, via creature comforts
- a DIY Italian soda bar? Yes, please!
- isn't this just the sweetest little doll?
- actively looking for an excuse to make some glitter party hats
- here's one way to prove you heart Rhode Island
- my love for chocolate peanut butter cups will never end
- these are such pretty desktop wallpapers
- next time I make sugar cookies I'm totally making hand cookies
- I have a thing for these nesting dolls
- need new Christmas music? Download Hey, It's Christmas for free, via the rockstar diaries

Can you believe that December begins tomorrow?! This year absolutely flew by (don't they always?) but I'm so excited for this season! Hope you have a great weekend, and I'll see you back here next week!

image via French Larkspur

6 comments:

  1. glitter hats... new years eve party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the RI necklace- adding it to my Christmas Wish List. See you Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out Sabrina's Cafe if you have a chance, it's mostly known for their breakfast food (which they have all day) but they also have brunch & dinner, not sure about lunch, but everyone that lives in the city always raves about it :) have fun at the please touch museum- one of my favorite memories from childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love o be moving into our house! Decorating my new mantel and lighting a fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you move in soon, Ashley! I can't wait to see it.

      Delete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...