Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

hello weekend

So last night was the fifth PVD Lady Project event, dubbed the Smart Lady Soiree and held at the historic Providence Athenaeum. I always have a good time but this event was extra exciting because I found out that a Modern Quilt Guild exists in Rhode Island! I was psyched to meet the founder, Carole Ann, and can't wait to get involved. As for the weekend, tonight we head to one of our favorite restaurants with another family (wrangling four kids under four should be fun during dinner ;), and then tomorrow I hope to get to the winter farmers market for the first time this season. What do you have going on?

Lots of great stuff this week! See for yourself...
- I have a thing for advent calendars, and this one is right up my alley
- a branch clothing rack would look great in my bedroom
- this pretty freehanded wall paint looks like wallpaper
- don't mozzarella stuffed meatballs sound amazing?
- I think I want my own previously abandoned farmhouse
- here are ten great tips for family photos (tip number one: choose blueflash!)
- aren't these chalkboard murals cool? a local artist created them for the church she attends (a few of my friends go there, too)
- someone throw a hot chocolate party and invite me, alright?
- don't miss this amazing Elf on the Shelf giveaway!
- every baby needs a bear blanket
- came across this simple quilt tutorial, perfect for a beginner!
- love this list of festive activities to get you in the holiday spirit
- oh, and I forgot to mention that I was featured on the PVD Lady Project blog last week - check it out right here!

See you back here on Monday!

image via The Light Fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...