Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

live from Rhode Island! | Hurricane Sandy

We've battened down the hatches here in Cranston, but so far the weather has just been rainy and windy, or as Ezra would say, "wet out." These images are of East Matunuck where my grandparents' beach house was (the house is still there, they just don't own it anymore). My family spent lots of warm and sunny days down in Jerusalem (I always loved that it's called that), and now much of the area is under water and it's far from warm and sunny!

the East Matunuck breakwall

water right up to Jim's Dock, my favorite place to collect rocks and shells as a kid

My prayers go out to the people who live and work along the Atlantic coast right now. Stay safe! 

1 comment:

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...