this) and I'm planning on finishing up Ezra's Halloween costume in time for the Trunk or Treat event at our church next Wednesday. Oh, and I can't forget that I need to prepare for Ezra's birthday party which is the day after that! Looks like we have a busy weekend ahead of us.
A little weekend reading for you...
- read about a day in the printshop
- PSA: free printable watercolor wedding invitations, and they're so pretty!
- these pom pom bookmarks look so cute all stacked up!
- adding a personalized memory game to Ezra's Christmas list
- love this simple idea for a mime costume
- can't wait to make myself a fancy sequin tee
- ...mine, too
- you can have a custom stuffed animal made to look like your dog!
- might need to make a scrap fabric garland for Ezra's party
- this sneak peek of Madewell's Spring 2013 line is amazing!
Happy happy weekend!
image via Making It Lovely