Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

hello weekend

Brrr! Ezra and I just got back from the children's museum and we're huddled under a blanket together (he's napping, I'm blogging... obviously). As much as I would love a crisp fall weekend, I don't mind the rain today - it makes snuggling so much more fun. Tonight we're headed to dinner at our friends' house, and I think we might be squeezing in a mini photo shoot, which is always fun. Then tomorrow Matt's doing a shoot (I'm tagging along) and in the afternoon we're going to a corn maze with the teens from our youth group. On Sunday our friends Matt and Kayla are getting married - hooray for weddings! - and I'm hoping we can squeeze in a visit to a carnival that just popped up around the corner from our neighborhood some time before the weekend is over. And if you're wondering about that very unseasonal image up there, we're headed to Block Island for a couple days next week before everything completely closes for the season. I have a short list of places to go, but I'm wondering if you've been to Block Island and know of any special spots to visit... any recommendations? 

Of course I can't leave you without any weekend reading ;)
- aren't these mini terrariums adorable?
- the best apples might be apples covered in salted caramel
- adding this Rhode Island pixel shirt to my Christmas list, via Amanda Jane Jones
- some fun travel inspired fashion
- can't wait to make this black bean and butternut squash enchilada soup next week!
- and cheese-stuffed burgers, too
- I'd love for Ezra to create artist trading cards when he's older
- if I was pregnant I'd wear this costume for Halloween
- some day I think I'd like a cabin with bunk beds
- made this apple crisp last night and it was amazing!

Enjoy the weekend!

image via Crow's Nest Postcards

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a corn maze and really really want to go. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...