Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

coats for coffee | a local coat drive

It's such a beautiful fall day out but us New Englanders know that, sadly, this weather is going to turn cold and icy much sooner than we would like it to. I wanted to take a minute to let all you Rhode Islanders know that Seven Stars is hosting their fifth annual coat drive for the next two weeks. It's also sponsored by Providence MonthlyCourtesy Cleaners  and the Boys and Girls Club of ProvidenceJust drop a new or gently used coat off at any Seven Stars or Courtesy Cleaners location between today and November 4th, and you'll receive a free coffee! Since I don't drink coffee I'm hoping they'll give me a cup of hot chocolate :)  

image via you have broken the internet
P.S. Can you believe that coat rack is DIY?! Matt is definitely making one for us. I just haven't told him yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...