Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

blogging tips + tricks | the Alt blog

If you write a lifestyle, DIY, or design blog, you have most likely heard of Alt. If you're me, you want desperately to go to Alt but couldn't convince your husband it was worth the $700 price tag, plus airfare and a place to stay. So since I most likely won't be making it out to the conference in Salt Lake City in January, instead I'll satisfy my need for blogging education by reading the Alt blog. There are so many great ideas and lots of inspirational posts, and reading it has been helping me spruce this space up a bit! I even send Matt links every now and then because there are often tips for small business owners. So far one of my favorite posts has been this one on getting started with advertising. I'd like to use my blog as a platform for supporting small businesses that I know and love and I've been thinking about hosting ads for a while, so I think it might be time to take the plunge. For blogging inspiration and business advice check out the new Alt blog. It's definitely worth a look!

image via the Alt blog via The Business of Fashion

2 comments:

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...