Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

shop: Foxtrot Press

Anyone who's seen me in the card aisle at Target knows I have a weakness for stationery, and locally designed and printed stationery is practically the pinnacle of paper products for me. Add neon colors and teeny animals and I'm gone. I recently met Erika of Foxtrot Press, a custom letterpress and design in Rhode Island (who, as it turns out, I went to middle school with and who also happens to be the friend of a friend who Matt sort of grew up with - only in Rhode Island), and fell hard for her quirky greeting card designs.  

I had hoped to win a set at the last PVD Lady Project event and I was really bummed when I didn't get to take them home. After finding out about my disappointment (I may have been pouting), Erika ever so kindly gifted me with the very cards I had my eye on - score! The hippo is totally my favorite and I'm not sure I'll be able to bring myself to actually write in the card and mail it to someone. In fact, I'm not sure if I'll be able to send any of these cards out - I may just display them on my inspiration board and hog them all to myself. 

The hedgehogs are pretty rad, too...

And hot pink whales, of course. I'm hoping Erika will use giraffes, elephants, and rhinoceroses in her designs some day. I'll start a Foxtrot Press collection.

Erika also gave me this awesome print she designed and printed. It has some of my favorite colors (love that chartreuse!) so I was happy to hang it up on my new chalkboard closet door in the craft room. Thanks, so much Erika!  

3 comments:

  1. those are really cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real simple but really cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love that you guys know each other now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...