Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The PVD Lady Project

The PVD Lady Project is a network of women in Rhode Island who are making things happen in our little state. I went to the first event for the group in February and met a bunch of awesome ladies that I hope to work with in the future. Lucky for you (if you're a female, that is, and you live in Rhode Island), there's another event next week! Here are some reasons I'm excited about the event: it's at Bravo BrasserieThe Sugar Honey Iced Tea is playing, and best of all, there will be lots of people to meet and mingle with. Interested in going? Check out all the details here, and make sure you say 'hello' - I'd love to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. I lived in PVD for six years and not only was Bravo one of my favorite restaurants, it was also practically next door! Ugh! Clearly I moved at the wrong time.

    (Actually, I wish I hadn't moved at all. I miss the PVD something fierce. But, y'know. Spouses and their jobs and said jobs not being in RI.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, too bad you're not around! It should be a great night... why not start something similar where you live?!

      Delete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...