Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

snacking

It seems like I'm turning the tiny hummingbird into a food blog, but I'm not... just loving food more than usual lately. Sharing new flavors and textures with Ezra is fun and I feel like I'm discovering new foods through his eyes. I try to buy different fruits and vegetables each week to expose him to a variety of foods, and snacking is a good way to do that. This week we have red Anjou pears, Tillamook cheddar, and raw almonds (those are just for me since they're clearly a choking hazard, although Ezra loves almond butter). What are some healthy snacks you enjoy? I'm always looking for new ideas, especially for ones that are easy to take along when we go out.

2 comments:

  1. You might be interested in how I do cheese and crackers. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/cheese-and-crackers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cheese looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...