Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

shop: Wit & Whistle

(image via wit & whistle)

I don't know about you, but I love sending and receiving mail so when I discovered wit & whistle I was excited to start shopping. Amanda Wright is the founder and designer of wit & whistle and scratches her creative itch by stocking her paper goods shop with her own quirky cards, jotters, and art prints. Amanda personally designs and illustrates all of  wit & whistle 's paper goods, and each item is printed on recycled paper in North Carolina.






Visit the online shop for more clever greeting cards, miniature graphic notebooks, and pretty prints. I love the dozen roses card - perfect for Mother's Day! You can also find wit & whistle products on etsy or in a store near you.

3 comments:

  1. these are such cute cards...i love her style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wit & whistle...especially her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the great post Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...