Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

semi-DIY Valentines // with tons of love from Ezra

Ezra and I were shopping at Target last week and he spotted these cute elephant Valentines and hinted that he might like to send a few to his lady friends. I knew Matt would be proud of his boy so we took the box home and got crafty. 

Well, kind of. It is a kit, after all. I think Ezra had the most fun taking everything out of the box and that was over in seconds, but we persevered.

We handled the creative process like an assembly line. Kind of a contradiction in terms, but it worked. Peel, stick, jab, repeat. The kid was like a regular Henry Ford.

One by one I handed the stickers to Ezra and kind of showed him where to place them. As in, I held the sticker over the spot where I wanted him to put it and he jabbed it with his tiny finger so that it stuck.

He took liberties with my sticker placement ideas anyway.

Exhibit A

Things I learned: 
1. Ezra likes sticking things to other things. 
2. Ezra likes peeling stickers off of things. 
As you can imagine, item number two wasn't very conducive to ending the project any time this month so I had to wrap things up. 

P.S. You may have noticed that Ezra recently earned his MD in love. He even carries a lollipop in his pocket for problem patients.

4 comments:

  1. those are too cute...the crazy eyes are the best part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.LOVE.HIM! And the tiny elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are adorable! love the shirt! and he looks so proud! oh i love him!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...