Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

happy monday!

How was your weekend? Ours was so nice and laid-back... picture the farmers market, a stroll to the playground, and homemade pizza. I'm skipping my menu post for this week because I realized it makes much more sense for me to post it after I've made everything. That way I can let you know all the tips & tricks I used, or explain what went wrong. So for now, this photo of my new moccasins and my favorite yellow cords from J.Crew

P.S. I originally ordered the mocs in raspberry but they were too big and then they didn't have them in the size I needed. So sad. I ended up ordering a whole size down and getting them in gray (obviously), but I'm still looking for those fuschia beauties. 

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to the fuchsia ones on Friday! hope you find them! love the grey though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered them in a size 6 to see if they'll fit, even though I really think I need the 5.5... fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. here in Brazil is very hot, I took a walk with my son in the city parks, play with soap bubbles! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful! Can't wait for warmer weather here...

      Delete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...