Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

show your colors

(image via design seeds)

You may have noticed some changes around the tiny hummingbird lately... I cleaned up my sidebar, added some shiny new social medial icons, and changed the name of my etsy store to match my blog. Now Matt is helping me design a new banner and some graphics to help categorize different topics. I'm using this color palette from design seeds to tie all the new elements together. The yellow, mossy green is my favorite color of all time, and turquoise comes in a close second. I also love the purple-y brown and shade of navy so dark it's almost black. And adding pink never hurts. I'm so excited for the tiny hummingbird's makeover.

2 comments:

  1. i love it, everything looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! And I love that you love macarons and you are incorporating it into your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...