image credit: blueflash
I mentioned yesterday some things that are going on this weekend. Other than that, things are low key, which I'm kinda looking forward to. Some things to check out from the past week...
- far far away III is coming to a quilt store near you this summer
- I wish I could go to this floral workshop
- love this girly dino-themed party
- this week's healthy change
- seeing the tulips in Holland in person must be amazing
- I want to try making a dessert in a jar, maybe to send to my sister-in-law in Iraq if they'll survive the trip
- some of this ruffle fabric would make a delicious summer dress
- these baking tips are super helpful!
What are you up to this weekend? If you're a Rhode Islander I hope you enjoy the sunshiney weather ahead!