Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

a very Crosby Christmas party

As promised, here are a couple of the centerpieces I pulled together the day before our annual family Christmas party. My mom snipped lots of branches from my aunt's yard and I made sure to get a piece of each green into all the jars. 
There were twelve mason jars in all, and half were covered in jute webbing and then wrapped with raffia. The other half just had raffia tied around their necks... I ran out of webbing! The jars decorated the tables (my parents turned their living room into a miniature cafe like we did last year for my friend Hillary's shower) and the mantle, making everything quite festive and rustic at the same time. How do you like to decorate for a Christmas party?

1 comment:

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...