Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

rescued.

This beautiful one gallon jug was crying out to me from our neighbor's recycling bin last week, and much to Matt's chagrin, I rescued it from Rhode Island Resource Recovery and gave it a home in our breezeway.
As you can see, it's in need of a warm, soapy bath but other than that it's in perfect condition. Even the cork is in tact!
I don't know what I'll do with it yet, but the possibilities are seemingly endless! It makes me smile every time I walk in the door.

P.S. See that shiny gold frame hiding behind the jug? That's another one of my discarded finds! More on how I repurposed it soon...

2 comments:

  1. not sure how i ever lived without that ever so useful jug

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sure u will come up with a brillant idea!! can't wait to see what u do with it <3 love auntie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...