Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

giving thanks

(image via Peaches by Plums)
In honor of Thanksgiving, here's a list of ten things I'm thankful for - 
1. the love and hope found in Christ
2. my family, especially Matt and Ezra
3. our church 
4. spending every day with Ezra
5. good friends
6. all the teachers I've had over the years, especially a few who inspired me to become one 
7. that I've developed sewing skills with the help of my friend Lorraine
8. the ability to enjoy delicious food, specifically cheese and chocolate
9. that I have all five senses
10. blogging (I know, I'm a dork)
Today I'm celebrating the holiday with family and friends. How are you spending the day?
{Give thanks to the Lord for He is good Psalm 107:1}
P.S. Kermit looks like a great 'live-on-the-scene' reporter, doesn't he?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...