Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

three sisters

Still playing catch up from my months of no blogging... here are some photos from Three Sisters, an ice cream shop on Hope Street in Providence.
Matt, Ezra, and I stopped by over the summer before we walked through the farmers market at Lippitt Park one afternoon.
Along with lots of yummy baked goods, Three Sisters offers homemade ice cream made with milk from local cows. Moo!
One scoop wasn't enough for me, so I tried one of P.B. Heaven and one of Belgium Milk Chocolate Caramel. Both were delicious but as usual the peanut butter ice cream was the winner in my book.
Three Sisters fall hours are listed here. Get thee to the creamery!

1 comment:

  1. too bad RI was not closer! i would be all about trying that coffee oreo ice cream

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...