Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

an upgrade for her DSLR

My plan was to tell you all about Jaclyn's shower today, but I haven't gone through the pictures yet so that is on the top of my to do list for tomorrow.  For now, I'll share a project that was for a friend who never says no.
Karissa is a great friend for many reasons, but among them is her willingness to photograph certain events in my life (i.e. birth and breastfeeding) that would cause many others to recoil, including my photographer husband.
As a thank you for going above and beyond the call of normal friendship duty, I decided to make her some covers for her camera strap.    
I got a little carried away and made five because I couldn't decide on a fabric.  Plus, I thought she might want to coordinate her camera strap cover with her outfit, so multiple colors and patterns seemed like a necessity for accesorizing purposes.
P.S. While I was at it, I made one for my mom, too.

2 comments:

  1. They're all nice, but I love mine best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Tara! you are a great friend too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...