Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

farmers market: Pawtuxet

One of our weekend activities was a visit to the Pawtuxet Village farmers market.  There weren't too many stands but the farmers that were there had lots of produce to choose from, like this beautiful rainbow chard.    
We went home with the biggest head of lettuce I've ever seen and a dozen blue eggs.  I'll post some pictures of the pretty little things when I have an extra set of hands around to assist me.  
This week I hope to visit the market at Goddard Park with a couple of friends and their kids.  Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can have a picnic lunch on the grounds.  Maybe we'll even be able to enjoy some fruit from the market for dessert.  Sounds like a perfect afternoon to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...