Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

reasons to love your mailman

Is there anything more exciting than coming home to a mailbox stuffed with packages?  Oh yeah, opening them all!  My weekend consisted of lots of fabric preparation for the many projects I have to complete and begin. 
One of my purchases from fabricworm was a yard of Echino oilcloth by Etsuko Furuya in natural.  I'm going to turn it into a booster seat using a pattern from the book One-Yard Wonders which my mom gave me for my birthday this year.  
I love the bright colors and bicycles!
My second fabricworm purchase was this bundle of ten half yards.  
One of my favorites is this Alexander Henry print.
Matt really likes the Michael Miller guitars.
However, I think these robots by Kokka take the cake.  
Purchases 3 and 4 were both yards of Alexander Henry Spotted Owl in Smoke.  I've been drooling over it since I first saw it as a quilt backing over at Oh, Fransson!  Etsy sellers Fabric Luv and The Fabric Store were happy to oblige.  
my three fave owls
My last purchase of the week was from Joann's, an Alexander Henry mod dot print that has been calling my name since I first saw it in the store about a month ago.  
Thankfully the washing and endless ironing is finally over.  That's definitely my least favorite part new fabric delivery.  Now on to the cutting and sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I love every one of these fabrics - and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...