Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

pretty polish

My friends Jaclyn, Rachel, John (yes, John), and I treated ourselves to pedicures recently... I love all our bright colors!  Minus John obviously. 

My toes are now a lovely shade of 'Ogre-the-Top Blue' from OPI's Shrek Forever After Collection.  Before that they were painted 'Who the Shrek Are You?' and my fingernails were 'Funky Donkey.'  I bought both shades at Ulta, but they're also available at Trade Secret.  Another one of my favorite nail polish suppliers is Sally Beauty Supply.  I wonder how many more summer nail polish colors I can squeeze in before the summer's over!

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice of colors, especially John's (au natural).

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...