Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

animal crackers

Look at what I discovered at Target last week!  They may look like mere animal crackers, but make no mistake... those animals are all actually wearing Lilly if you look closely.  OK, so they're not, but they really are Lilly Pulitzer animal crackers!  
Apparently Kraft Foods partnered with LillyPulitzer back in March to support the tiger conservation efforts of the World Wildlife Fund by creating preppy packaging for the iconic (and my favorite!) Barnum's Animal Crackers.  The animals didn't last long in my house, and while I probably won't be finding any more Palm Beach print-style boxes, I can rest assured that the standards will continue to be available.  Yum!  

1 comment:

  1. Quite funny! Leave it to you to discover designer animal crackers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...