Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

aden + anais

Last week I found out that hip Aussie swaddler and accessory brand aden + anais has launched a line for 77kids, a branch of American Eagle that I also only just discovered.  Some of my favorite items include the Little Robot, Starburst (available in blue, orange, and pink), and Little Love swaddling blankets.  The washcloths and bibs feature even more fun prints and bright colors.  I'm hoping to add some of these baby accessories to our collection which I'm sure will grow quickly as the big day draws near!  Anyone have any favorite baby brands that I should check out?        

Via cool mom picks

2 comments:

  1. Courtney FabrizioJuly 29, 2010 at 9:45 AM

    Rocket10 is a local clothing line for kids. The store ModMama in Wayland Sq carries their things. I like their stuff a lot.
    Also- See Kai Run has adorable shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw this site advertised you might like their stuff: http://www.babyecotrends.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...